Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why Eat Meatless Chicken Nuggets When It Can Be Made Of Real Chicken?

Yeah, I knew I could do it. All I really had to do to get the little six and eight year olds to pay attention and have fun during my class was play The Beatles the whole time. Haha well, I really enjoyed it. Alright, you know what really freaks me out? Well actually, here is my whole list of things that freak me out.
1. Feet
2. Veins
3. Spiders
4. Boogers
5. Taylor Swift
6. Belly buttons
I can not even imagine getting my belly button pierced. I would be so grossed out all the time. YUCK! And feet, I just. I really just dislike feet. If you have a weird list such as mine that you dislike, and want to share, hit me up and e-mail. [hoopsandyoyofreak@yahoo.com] And if you want, I'll post it up in this her' blog.
Boredum sucks. Does everyone else agree? I was so bored a couple of days ago, that I actually learned the hoedown throwdown. I've officially lost it. I mean, that is definelty the tackiest of all fad dances, even worse than the Soulja Boy Crank That, and I learned it. What has the world come to?
You know what else is REALLY annoying? I mean, other than Hannah Montana and her stupid dances? Vegetarians who eat meat. Okay, stop lying to yourself, OBVIOUSLY if your feasting on a hot dog, you are not a realy veg-head. I mean, who doesn't love it when a "vegetarian" makes a HUGE shtink about how cruel it is to eat meat, and you catch 'em scarfing down a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch! Come on! Haha. I LOVE MEAT AND I ADMIT IT. NO SHAME! Just tell the truth. If you like meat, that's okay. Or when vegans do the same thing. It's like "okay, either put down the yogurt and go eat some tofu beans or whatever the HECK it is you people eat. Meatless chicken nuggets, or stop calling yourself a vegan."
That's all I have to say because this topic just annoys me so much. :-)
BY THE BY, this little rant-like blog post was inspired my a close friend who is just as equally annoyed with poser veg-heads as I am.

1 comment: