Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Laziness Is Not A Virtue When You Really Have To Pee

I really REALLY have to use the latrine (bathroom), but I'm just too dang lazy to walk three feet, pull my pants down, and sit... Then wash my hands and walk back. Not pulling my pants back up, at all. Haha. It's amazing how unwilling and lazy people are. SHEESH! Another thing that's peculiar about people is they become OBSESSED with things wicked easily. Like Twilight? Not even getting into that.
In sixth grade, Webkinz were like, you were dead if you didn't have one. Instantly un-cool. Okay, we're 12 and playing with stuffed animals? Haha.
Fifth grade, it was those little Tamagotchi things. I hackin LOVED those. We'd bring em to school and under the desk be like "pssssst... wanna connect with me?" Then it would start beeping and singing and then they'd be confiscated and it was just a fine mess.
Those were on of the MANY things I enjoy that were made in China. I don't see what the big deal is with things being made of there. Racist America? Possibly. Led poisoning? Just don't eat anything that shouldn't be eaten and your fine. If your worried about kids putting them in their mouth, watch over the kids better. DUHR! Like America could macufacture things any better. We'd end up with toxic-waste infected toothbrushes or some nonsense haha.
Hair dye made in the US works very well though, I must say. Haha I have dyed my hair a multitude of colors. But my personal favorite was purple. It just worked. I was talking about ballet to one of my ballet buddies that goes to school with me. Some kid whose name will not be mentioned goes "Your a punk. Punks don't do ballet!" Thank you very much kid. Yes they can! That's like saying black people can't ride the bus!
You notice no one says "butthead" anymore? That used to be the big insult. Hey! Your a butthead. Wow, thank you. Then it was, "your stupid". "YOUR MOM!". Don't bring my mom into this because... YOUR DAD.
Ah, children. Too naive to find even slightly good words to make a comeback out of. When making a good comeback, find extremly offensive words that make it sound that you have at least half a brain.
Okay, I'm checkin' out the People Magazine website, and I see numerous people that could vanish from Earth and I wouldn't give a flippin fladoodle, but one strikes me as very VERY irritating. Selena Gomez and Demi Lavato:BFF's Forever. Okay, no disrespect, but BFF is best.friends.forever. No need for a second "forever". Another thing, WHOSE idea was it to put the most annoying teen girl stars together in the first place? It's just really, very uncalled for. I DO NOT like them and I don't find either of them enjoyable. If you do like them, you can leave. YES, THANK YOU FOR LEAVING! Haha, seriously, if my blogging upsets you, instead of commenting on how mean and wrong I am, just GET THE HECK OUTTA MY BLOGSITE. Haha I don't want any haters around here. We love eachother here at Tidbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment