Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kids Going To The Mayhem Fest '09 Where Global Warming Is NOT Real

Kids. God love 'em but sometimes you really just want to smack 'em. If you think I'm really cruel for saying that, I'm sorry but it's so true. The kids were good during the first ballet class on Monday. But today man, whoa babay, they were just unruley. You wish you could say
HEY! STAND UP. NO SITTING! YOU PAY ATTENTION OR YOUR GETTIN' KICKED OUTTA THIS JOINT, UNDERSTOOD?!?!?!?
But ya' can't really unless you own the place. Which I don't. So I'm stuck with
"Hun, please stand up. We don't sit in ballet. Don't hang on the barres. Hold your arms. Follow along and pay attention so you can do what we're doing." I think yelling would be much more effective but hey, I don't make the rules. Whatever.
I AM BRILLIANT. I've discovered a way that I might be able to go to Mayhem Fest. GO ME!
Babble babble... okay yeah, that's not an appropriate song. (For the record, that was "This Is The New S*** by Marilyn Manson). Global warming is stupid. It's not real. The earth is gonna blow up one way or another and it's not our fault. So rock on with your aresol spray cans, homee-gee.
If we were a cheese, you know we'd be feta. If it were Christmas, we'd be a pointseta, if we were a car, we'd probably be a Jetta, ones named Barats and the other's flute solo.
I really like that group, Tokio Hotel. Why I like all the trans-gender singers, no idea. Haha my buddy Marilyn, Jeffree Star, Chris Crocker, you got this guy named Bill from Tokio Hotel who looks like a girl. Sorry Bill. You know they took I Love Lucy off because they wanted more air time for The Waltons? Who the hell wants to watch a bunch of farm people scoop poop around and feed pigs all day or whatever they do. POINT IS that Lucielle Ball could kick all the Walton's asses. PWNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment