Friday, July 24, 2009

Why Would I EVER Pee In Jeffree Star's Mouth? Why Would I Pee In Anyone's Mouth?!? HA

I think I'm gonna dye my hair red. Why not, right? I'm so happy that dance started again. Even though I'm sore in places I never thought I could be, I'm back in my element. That's all that matters. My butt and abs hurt so bad. Gah! But it's totally fine. I really have nothing to say. Just that I'm going into eighth grade. WOO HOO!
SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!
That's a snippet from Linkin Park's "One Step Closer" off the Hybrid Theory album. :-) CHECK IT OUT y'all.
Does anyone else think that kids TV shows just get weirder and weirder? Like Wizards of Waverly place. That is the randomest show I've ever seen. And when they think it's a great idea to combine The Suite Life of Zach and Cody (on Deck which is also dumb) with Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place and call it The Wizards On Deck... With Hannah Montana. What the hell? Haha that's fun confusing. It's like why are they on a boat and who is Hannah Montana.
By the way, I thought Hannah Montana was no more? I heard that was the purpose of the movie. That she was just gonna be Miley Ray of Sunshine or whatever her name is from now on. I got all excited. But no. She just got herself a new wig that looks like a mop. What can ya' do?
It really bugs me that South Park isn't on daytime TV. Ever heard of Parental Block? Haha if people got a little more remote-control savvy, then us South Park fans wouldn't have to be up at all hours of the night to watch it. Haha or just tell your kids "Kids, don't watch South Park". Psh, that wouldn't work at all. So I guess the TV people are doing the right thing.
That song "Boom Boom Pow." Jeffree Star remade it and in one line he says "Pee in my mouth". Why, I don't know. But look it up because it's the freaking funniest thing I have ever heard. Haha trust me, it's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment