Monday, July 20, 2009

Teaching Kids Is Cool, But Having Linkin Park Live Nextdoor Would Be SO Much Cooler!!!

Even though it's sort of old news now, I still can't believe that Michael Jackson died. It's like, he was here... and then he wasn't. King Of Pop. That guy was amazing. Despite all the strage things he'd done, I hackin loved that dude!!! But you know who I love even more?... LINKIN PARK! So,uh, if YOU or anyone else happens to have... mm... connections? to the band, hit me up an e-mail, baby! (hoopsandyoyofreak@yahoo.com) In exchange, I will write something about you in my blog. Even though I don't know you. But TRUST ME, it'll be priceless. Since I am a member of Linkin Park Street Team, it is my rightful duty to promote my favorite band.... Linkin-to-the-Park.
CHECK OUT THESE SITES
http://linkinpark.com/
http://lpkidd.linkinpark.com/
There, now that that's taken care of... back to blogging.
Is that a verb? A REAL one? Like google? Eh, whatevz. Even if it isn't... I'M DOIN' IT! Actually I really don't have much to say accept for that kids can be very VERY annoying! So, surprisingly, I substitute teach little kid ballet classes sometimes. (Little kids as in 6-8 years of age). And some of them just, don't listen. Today, once this one girl had un-latched herself from her mom's now tear stained pants, and started dancing-kind of- she was giving me these stares of death. It sketched me out so bad. If I made them do something she didn't like, I'd be flashed the scariest look I have ever seen. Creepy. And another, pleasent, little girl was coppin' a 'tude with me. THAT DOESN'T FLY ON MY WATCH. I set her straight. NO, I didn't hurt her. You kiddin', I would have been fired. Haha substitutes aren't allowed to do that. Just kidding, neither are teachers.
People at Subway are always really nice. I like them a lot. I think I may have made a new friend there today. The guy who made my sandwich seemed to take a liking to me. I don't know if that's supposed to be creepy or not considering I'm 13 and he was about 22, but I'll take it. I think we're best friends now. I wish someone famous was my neighbor. Like... CHESTER OR MIKE. Or Phoenix. Or Brad. Or Joe. Or Rob. OR ALL OF THEM. That'd be sweeeeeeet.

3 comments:

  1. I told her "if you don't pay attention, we won't freeze dance" and that got her. haha it works all the time.

    ReplyDelete