Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Goal Is To Write The Most Appauling Blog EVER... It's Gonna Be Epic

I think Chris Crocker is right. Why should we say "that's so gay"? It's out of context (even though he thought gay was not an adjective, when in fact, IT IS) it is STRAIGHT PEOPLE THAT ARE THE REAL ISSUE. So instead, say "that's so straight". I'm behind you 100% Chris. If you are just lost right now, go to YouTube, and look up Chris Crocker "That's So Gay". And I love gay people, by the way. Can I just say I ABHOR the word "legit". There is absolutley no reason to use that as much as you use the word "she". Which a lot of kids so. In which case, they need to cut the crap.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE, ANSWER ME THIS... Am I going to have poor health because I ate Chinese food for dinner, and Japanese food for breakfast? I noticed there is an awful lot of sodium chloride (according to Science Terms for Dummies that means.. uhhhh.... SALT?) in these foods. And after drinking a packet of soy sauce, I realized that probably isn't good for me. Eh, whatever. You win some, you lose some, you have fun along the way. That sounds like something out of a fortune cookie. And just a shout out to the general public with a lack of common knowledge: You have to eat the cookie that came with your fortune in order for it to work. If you don't eat it, your destiny will be lost to the destiny-theifs, and if you eat someone else's cookie, you will confuse the Fortune Gods and never be able to eat another fortune cookie ever again! Fortune cookies are like your own personal phycologist accept if you talk to it, I tend to find it doesn't answer on most occasions. And it doesn't charge you an insane amount of cash-monay for mediocre guidance. I believe that any strong, indepentdant individual should be able to grow half a brain and not have to be ordered around by a cookie.

1 comment: