Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Slash. Slash Is From Guns N' Roses.

It's Slash's birthday. Good excuse to go bake cupcakes or something. SO CELEBRATE, AMERICA! I really don't have much of anything interesting to say today. Surprising, right? Hah, whatever. I'll find something.
You know what's really REALLY annoying? Is when the four people in my family (my mother, father, brother and I) are all out trying to have a nice dinner, and bro and daddio start arguing about politics. It's like mmokay, I'm not really following much of what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure it's not interesting. Therefore, CHANGE THE SUBJECT ALREADY! Seriously, my family spends up to four hours at a time talking about the government or world issues. And we (by we I mean my brother and dad) are all very right-winged people with different views. So it really just gets kind of obnoxious. Speaking of sucky dinners, that flashes me right back to this past Thanksgiving. God forbid we do what any normal family does and get a turkey and eat at home, we decide to round up the whole Brisebois clan from Connecticut and New Hampshire, split the difference and meet up at a Bugaboo Creek in Massachusetts. Why? Because we had a coupon. Oh yeah, that's a good way to determine what we do for Thanksgiving?!? Haha, that was pretty much the worst Thanksgiving ever. The place was PACKED, and the waiters were like jackin' chairs from other tables just so we could sit all 5oo of us at this gigantic table. I didn't even get turkey. I ate a steak on Thanksgiving. But, that was a personal choice. I figured if we're gonna mess with it, why not get a steak? There was all these talking animal heads on the wall and little squirrels that would just start dive-bombing down from the ceiling. TRYING TO EAT, THANKS. Personally, I thought that was the gayest idea for a resteraunt. I would rather not have the heads of animals that are on my plate, talking to me while I'm eating. But whatever. So that was probably one of the worst eating experiences I've ever had.
Well, have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment