Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Beatles Should Write The Score For The G.I.Joe Movie

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that there is no pairing of words more genious than the lyrics to "Yellow Submarine"? I hackin love The Bealtes, but that song gets me every time. Like, why would they write this? Is it to entertain children or just make people stop and think about what it's like to live in a submarine... that's yellow? Haha, honestly, it's one of the catchiest jingles I've ever heard.
I really want to see the new G.I.Joe movie. Why? Because it has Channing Tatum in it!!! He is one fine lookin' kid. You know, The Beatles should make some mega-tracks for this movie. Too bad John and George are dead. But I bet Paul and Ringo could make some serious tune-age for it. I just think that would be an excellent combination. :-)
ADVICE FOR THE DAY: KFC biscuits are the only food that do not taste good as leftovers, so just don't try it. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment