Monday, December 7, 2009

Teachers Really Do Hate Students. And Aids Don't Even Have A Purpose. They're Like Teachers... But Not

Hello world!!!!!!!!!! How is my favorite blog-reading community today? It twas a great day today, aside from all of the boring-butt teachers who are only concerned with teaching long enough to get a pension. I SWEAR that some people only become lunch monitors and aids to be rude to kids and get away with it.
For one thing, my that teacher today is totally hunky dorky with this kid who is freaking the flip out about Santa Clause and pretending to shoot people. But yet if I tell him to "shut up" or "put a sock in it", I'm suddenly the criminal. Okkkkay.
At lunch today, it was several of my friends birthdays, so my buddy Flip brought in Chinese food for just our table to eat. We were having a grand ol time, flaunting our asian-induced goodness, when some lunch monitor comes over.
"I want to eat at THIS table! Whose birthday is it?"
The woman was OBVIOUSLY begging for food. Look lady, you get to cut any and all the students you want in the lunch line every day of the year, and they also hold special and wayyyyy better food for you people. Don't come prying our once a year treat off our table. Yah' jerk.
Aids don't even do anything. They just walk around and bug kids and break coffee mugs all up in the hallways. I'm walkin' here!!! Haha, really, they can't even give you the correct steps on how to do something if you ask for help.
THIS ONE is my personal favorite. All you adults that say that you always handle things better than children and are fair and nice...... suck on this. I am standing in the snack line buying a half filled, overpriced bag of New* healthy baked Lays chips, when I see a group of kids heading outside to at least get two minutes of fresh air before our 22 minute lunch is over. I then hear a mean aid say to another mean aid "I'll wait until they just get outside" and they smirk at eachother. SMIRK!!! Sure enough, as soon as one kid pushed the door open, the woman blows her obnoxious whistle. And she laughs. That's so rude, I cannot even fathom it. Don't taunt us with almost getting free from this little detention center and then drag us back in. A few days later, she did that to me and my buds, too. By now, I'm FURIOUS. So I go back to get my apple juice. And, while I'm obviously reaching for it, the same woman picks it up and goes "SOMEONE LEFT THEIR APPLE JUICE!" "Uh, that's mine! Sorry..." I say in the most sarcastic, unappreciative voice I can manage. "Well, thank you." the lady mocks. "Yeah, NO PROBLEMO." And I stormed my way out of the lunch room. That's right. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. That's the moral here. No matter if you're an adult or a kid, you still have to respect other people. That's all for now!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment