Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Like Yelling "SHINODA!" While Reading Phoenix Tweet About Tiger Woods

Alright Tiger, what's the story? Can we not drive 10 feet from our house without upsetting half the women in America? I mean really, not bad enough that he'd been doing this for so long, but he's the only black golfer in America. Tiger's wife got an offer for a golf club line that you can beat Tiger Woods with. :-) My hero right now is Phoenix from Linkin Park (the bass player) for tweeting this joke to the Twitter community. What's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa? Santa stops at three ho's. What a slap in the face. Haha I love to yell "SHINODA" every chance I get. My friend saw him on the Grammy Award Nominee show, texts me: "SHINODA! Turn the Grammy's on!". At school I just say SHINODA in the hallways. It's more than good. It's grrrreat! Today, I went and baked cookies for the needy at the church. It was a freakin' bucket of fun. In all seriousness, it was pretty fun. There were some kids from my school there and I dragged one of my buddies there and we were kicking cookie ass. We definetly beat the high schoolers. But we had that thing goin on where there was this group of kids that did NOT look at all like they were in eighth grade. So we looked on the sign in sheet and they were. I think maybe they lied... or got held back? I'm not judging. My spidey-sense was tingling, that's all. I hope you're enjoying the blog and if you're a true brizztidbits fan, you'll jump on the SHINODA craze.

2 comments:

  1. SHINODA! I'll work on that.
    "Can we not drive ten feet from our house without upsetting half the women in America?" LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah :) i just figured out the whole comment thing. so... yeah haha

    ReplyDelete