Sunday, July 22, 2012

Just Some Real Quick Updates - REAL Damn Quick

Now that I got my little rant out in the previous post, here's just some real damn quick updates about shit I care about that you probably don't. WELP. HERE IT GOEZ ANYWAY.

Forever the Sickest Kids just began their One Direction Tour. Contrary to popular belief, no - they are not touring with One Direction. Tricksters, they're trying to deceive you. Regardless of the misleading tour name, they are playing in Boston at Brighton Music Hall on August 17th. BE THERE OF BE SQUARE. Or don't be there. That's fine too, I guess...

LINKIN PARK AND INCUBUS. ON TOUR TOGETHER. HONDA CIVIC TOUR CIRCA 2012. It's probably going to be the most epic Honda Civic Tour yet. This will be my third year attending (they've all kicked ass, BTWS). In 2012, Paramore was headlining with New Found Glory and Relient K. And LAST YEAR, Blink-182 shared the stage with My Chemical Romance and the Manchester Orchestra. Despite their semi-gay sounding name, Manchester Orchestra rocks harder than most of the bands you've probably heard.

SIDE NOTE: I wasn't aware of this, but Blink fans have a deeply-rooted hatred for MCR fans and that was VERY EVIDENT within the crowd.

Linkin Park and Incubus touring together is like the best thing since sliced bread. My dream come true. I'm pretty damn stoked, so I'll be attending the Comcast Center venue in Mansfield, Massachusetts. August 14th.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Also, I saw Social Distortion a while back in November with my bro, Brackett. Chuck Ragan opened for them. BOTH SICK BANDS. CHECK EM BOTH OUT. In other news, Green Day is about to release a little 3-part-action of albums. Uno, Dos, and Tre. How clever (because the drummer's name is Tre.) Their new single Oh Love is out right nowz. SO GO LISTEN. *Last but not least, Linkin Park's 5th album from the stud - Living Things, is out. Quality new-fangled LP shit, and if you don't like it. I don't care. :D HAVE A HACKIN GOOD TIME. For the fans..

This is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment