Sunday, May 2, 2010

Some Important Dates You'll Wanna Write Down

BLOG! I still think blog is one of the strangest words I've ever heard. Anywho, I don't have much to say. But I thought I'd fill this up with IMERITIVELY important dates in the month of May. I'm listening to that Jay-Z song, Young Forever. If you listen to it, you'll probably say "Wow, that sort of sounds like Forever Young!" Congratulations! Jay-Z successfully ripped off another song and is making millions of dollars. That takes talent to not get arrested in the process. So...
MAY 7- My half birthday

MAY 9- Mother's Day... and the art show in which I am featured at our town library

MAY 10- My best friend's 14th birthday

MAY 13- Marilyn Manson's album "The Golden Age of Grotesque" will have been out for 7 years

MAY 15- Linkin Park's album "Minutes to Midnight" will have been out for 3 years

MAY 26- Marilyn Manson's album "The High End of Low" will have been out for a year

MAY 29- Some short kids' birthday named Jimmy

Those are the note-worthy May-vents that will be taking place. So, that's about it. I'll share a little secret with you. I'm thinking about maybe crashing the Oprah show this week and giving myself a small timeslot on her show in which I will interview Oprah. Tell me what you think. It could go over extremely well.

PS. I just decided to start managing my blog and I discovered I have comments! So comment it up! And I will respond.

4 comments:

  1. please.interview.oprah. annnnd which one of your eighteen best friend's birthday is on may 10th. way to be pacific. thank you for updating. you know i enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i'm commenting again because it bothers me that it says 1 comments at the bottom of your blog. you should fix that. call and complain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...why is one comment an issue? do you have a beef with el numero uno?
    and its Mads birthday. ayaayya cake balls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one comment is not an issue. one comments is. comments cannot be plural when there is only one haha.

    ReplyDelete