Saturday, February 6, 2010

I May Not Be A Spelling Bee Champ, But I'm Still Buzzing

PS I never did get into the spelling bee. I mispelled grenade. I can't even fathom what a STRAIGHT word that was to get out on. It's just such a difficult word! By the way, February 8- Phoenix of LP's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOENIX!
Februray 11- Mike Shinoda and Caleb Turman's birthdays.
HAPY BIRTHDAY MIKE SHINODA! (And Caleb)
Okay, I have to say something about this. It's been buggin me. WHAT IS UP with this Ke$ha chick. Are you supposed to.... say the dollar sign or is it a clever version of an "S". I just don't know. Considering she's a mix of Lady GaGa and all the other pop-garbage that has ever roamed the airwaves, I don't care that much. I just have to wonder, how many times can a label put out the same thing until it's a joke. Until Ke$ha came along. Steven? Listen to THAT one and see what I mean. That's all I'm saying. And Elton John, why'd you do it man?

1 comment:

  1. i like that you used straight instead of gay. $ > S it's for effect. too complex for you to understand. just like the spelling of grenade. much love.

    ReplyDelete