Monday, January 4, 2010

Aight Aight Aight... F The Haterz

Heyyyoooooo! Hey! What? TURN IT OFF! Dad, this is the best part!
Michael Jackson- Black Or White. If you haven't heard it, A. youtube! or B. "X" out... now.
Happy 2010. We're in the 21 century, shouldn't we have flying cars and be living like the Jetsons already? Let's pick up the pace here people. I haven't much to say. I've covered all the ridiculous shit that's happened. Balloon boy. MJ. Miley Ray Cyrus Hope Freedom what's-her-name. A local teacher from the next town over robbed two banks. Awesome. Nothing out of the ordinary really. I've been getting a few "complaints" about my last few blog posts being lame and long and whatever other L word there are. Just here to say, I couldn't care less and F the hataz. If yah don't wanna read it, don't read it but don't complain to me about it. :-) Like I always say, and QUOTE me on this when I'm dead and make me a sta', the only person that can waste your time is you. Actually, I've never said that in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Your only complaints were from Andrea and I.
    And that quote makes no sense darling.

    ReplyDelete